ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Toole’s for School Scholarship fund was established in 2018 to provide funding resources to aspiring students who may have financial hurdles obstructing their ability to pursue and achieve their educational dreams. The scholarship is available to high school seniors who are committed to pursuing higher education.
THE ORIGIN OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Rosie C. Toole is the matriarch of the Toole family. She understood barriers can be broken and overcome through determination and education. Despite not having an opportunity for post-secondary education herself at the time, as a single mother, through prayer and willpower alone, she enabled her children to pursue and receive a post-secondary education. Even more astonishing, she was able to fund most of this herself.
As a result, her children are all successful in their careers.
THE PREVIOUS SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
2019 recipient: Trinity Ross – University of Alabama
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY
The Toole’s for School Scholarship Fund is available to high school seniors.
- Complete the scholarship application online here or mail your application to the provided address (a photocopy of this application will be accepted) – Click here to download
- Be a full-time or part-time student enrolled in a university, community college, or trade/vocational school (student must provide proof of acceptance/enrollment)
- Supply official high school transcripts
- Be studying in the United States
- Provide an essay not to exceed two pages
- Supply a copy of SAT/ACT scores (an unofficial copy will be accepted)
If you have any questions, contact Sift Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return your downloaded completed application to:
Toole’s for School Scholarship Committee
P.O. BOX 1213
LILBURN, GA 30048